Thursday, June 01, 2006



This is so irritating! The Great Singapore Sale is on but I'm lacking financially to satisfy my shopping you see. Kelly has just set up her HTKF, Help The Kelly Fund. Think I should get one of my own soon. Anw we have a money-making plan in mind, GTJP, Get The Jasz' Phone. Okay I guess no one would've guessed it, except for R.K and I! *Evil grin*

Whatever okay. HA. Random. Today's the start of June hols(or not). I can already feel the midyear stress building up inside, especially when people around me are being so hardworking. I WANNA BA A MUGGER. Anyone care to join me? Let's conquer the Airport man! Yay! I love studying overnight. Cos it means I wont be throwing my time into getting the more-than-enough rest. More than enough mind you. Of cos, we need to have sufficient rest before our mind can work properly/productively/efficiently blahblah. In clam's tone "Enough ah." It's all excuses. So stop it. You know, I can sleep for 16hrs straight and wake up just in time for dinner and tv. Right, that's usually how I spent my hols. SO LOSER RIGHT. That's why! Not for now.

Caroliner's quote of the (every)Day:

You have to set your priorities right.

And this is so very true.


Stressful entry. Well, on a much lighter note, we have 3weeks off school! Isn't it just great? Finally. I've always been searching for blogskins but decided not to change it at the last moment. Think Jvn and Ah mu should know it very well. HAH. They're my opinion-seekers you see. But I was sucha disappointment that I nv once attempted to change it even after their opinions on my oh-so-many-many skins. Damnit. Well, this is the right time! HAHA. Pending still...


AHHHH!!! There're so many many things to do this holiday! Time, GIVE ME MORE. Haha. Oh ya! You know what? I've caught Poseidon at the Imax theatre! Hah. Didnt even know there was such screening until Sarah told us that day. And Amos wanted to keep it from me like till the day we watchit? Heh too bad. Think I'm quite smart too. And The DVC was, hrm, long. Ha. Think that's the only word to think of at this moment. I dont know, maybe because I read the book, I kinda know the story plus the super big twist at the end. So yup. Not that entertaining (to me) anymore. I LOVE OVER THE HEDGE! Had a good laugh. HAHA. There's this squirrel called HAMMY. Sounds familiar? HAMMY = HAMI = YUHAN. Yes that's you! Haha. Well anyway! Hammy is a hyperactive nut-crazed silly lil' thing. HA. Camparable to Ice Age's Sig. And the long-awaited X-men III turned out to be a good one too. NOT BAD. Didnt regret watching it at all although I was nv a fan of Marvelsuperheroes.




Jasz got her new phone! The pink forgot-what-model Nokia phone! Envy can. I wnna throw away my rubbish phone and buy a new one too!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 11:41 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT